First Bank Nigeria PLC is recruiting suitable individuals for the position of “Team Member, Security Operations Audit.” This means that First Bank ongoing recruitment is open to qualified candidates who can fill the above position. See how to apply here.
Do you want to apply for the position of Team Member, Security Operations Audit?
You will know about the ongoing First Bank recruitment. Job Description, Requirements, Qualifications, and How to apply for the position of Team Member, Security Operations Audit. You will also know the closing date for the recruitment exercise.
NB Recruitgist.Com does not give out employment. We provide prospective employee or staff with the necessary information to successfully apply for First Bank Nigeria ongoing recruitment.
However, First Bank PLC will never demand money for recruitment. Therefore, disregard any individual or organization requesting for gratification.
Job Description For The Ongoing First Bank Recruitment
The following are the job description for the role of Team Member, Security Operations Audit in First Bank Nigeria PLC:
Participate in the Audit of the Bank’s;
- Cyber Security Programs
- Security configurations & Infrastructure and
- Security Standards and Frameworks
- Interfaces, web services and APIs
- Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing and
- Security Operations Centre.
- Assists in the review of the Bank’s Firewalls, Core Switches, Routers, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems to ensure they are adequately configured to prevent intrusions into the bank’s networks
- Participates in the audit of Antivirus, patch management, SIEM and other emerging security solutions deployed by the Bank
- Participates in various audit engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards
- Carries out special investigation into cyber security related breaches, system outages or attacks
- Follow-up on timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance reviews
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Participates in Cybersecurity Operations projects
- Carries out other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements For The First Bank Ongoing Recruitment of Team Member, Security Operations Audit
The following is the requirements and qualifications for the role in First Bank Nigeria:
- First Degree preferably in Computer science or related discipline
- Professional certification (CISA, SCCP, CCSA, CRISC, CISSP, CEH, ISO 27032, ISO 22301 & ISO 27001, ISO 20000, COBIT 5, CCISO etc.)
Minimum experience – Minimum experience – 1 year in IT and Audit/Control/Information Security/Information Risk Management and Project Management.
How To Apply For The Role Of Team Member, Security Operations Audit In First Bank Nigeria
To apply for the ongoing recruitment in First Bank, follow the steps below
- Visit the official recruitment portal via Www.Firstbanknigeria.Com
- Scroll down and click on ‘Available Opportunities’
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job role, duties, and functions carefully
- Finally, click on ‘Apply Now’
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
Deadline For Application
Candidates should take note of the following information:
Date: 13 March, 2023
Time: 08:23 am
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Location: Samuel Asabia House Lagos, Lagos Ng
Was this article helpful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following Recruitgist.Com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.