The management of Shell Companies gives Nigerian students in higher institutions the privilege to acquire work experience in Shell’s office locations. Students are hereby called upon to take part in the shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2023 to help build their practical experience. See how to apply here.
The scheme enables students studying any of the courses listed below this post the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals.
This Industrial Training scheme is designed to help students achieve the following:
- Put theories and concepts into practice under professional supervision.
- Build practical experience and skills that are required in the dynamic work environment.
- Know what it means to function in organizational settings such as; communication, work ethics, HSSE, teamwork, and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts needed for professional development.
Description Of Shell Nigeria Company
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to seeing our employee’s ideas travel and come to reality.
|Country to study||Nigeria|
|Course to study||Engineering, Geoscience, Finance, Information Technology, Sciences (Pure Science, Environmental and Social), Arts, Commercial|
|State of Origin||Not specified|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Application Deadline||Not specified|
Requirements for Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme
To be eligible for the Shell Internship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training.
- Eligible Courses: Engineering, Geoscience, Finance, Information Technology, Sciences (Pure Science, Environmental and Social), Arts, Commercial.
How To Apply For The Shell Nigeria Industrial Training and Internship Programme
- All applicants should have a personal and valid email accounts (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject should be in the format: 2023 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application [Course of study].
- The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA).
For more details, visit shell Nigeria career website
Was this post helpful? Do you have a question or suggestion? Please leave a comment on the comment section. Follow recruitgist.com for more scholarship updates.