The ongoing recruitment in Nigeria 2023/2024, cutting across government and private sectors are numerous in number. Here are the available jobs to apply for in Nigeria currently.
All the available jobs currently ongoing in Nigeria across government and private organization are here.
Do you want to know the ongoing recruitment in Nigeria 2023/2024 for graduate and skilled labor?
This article will show you the ongoing recruitment in Nigeria 2023/2024 in both government and private organizations.
You will also know the available jobs, the names of organizations currently recruiting, and all you need to know about ongoing recruitment in Nigeria.
Click on any job listed below to get the full details of the recruitment.
You can also join our Facebook community to get follow up information about ongoing recruitments in Nigeria via Recruitment Gist.
Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria 2023/2024
Most organizations including government and private are currently recruiting. This opportunity is for unskilled/skilled labor, graduates, and professionals.
Below are some of the ongoing recruitment in Nigeria open to graduates and other professionals. All available jobs in Nigeria you can apply now:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023
- Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024
- ICPC Recruitment Portal 2023
- First Bank Recruitment 2023
- Access Bank Recruitment 2023
- First Bank Ongoing Recruitment 2023
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023/2024
- Chevron Recruitment 2023/2024
- GTBank Recruitment 2023/2024
- Glo Recruitment 2023/2024
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024
- Airtel Recruitment 2023/2024
- Guinness Recruitment 2023/2024
- MTN Recruitment 2023/2024
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2023/2024
- Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024
- Dana Air Recruitment 2023/2024
Top Recruitment in Nigeria 2023/2024
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) recruitment
- Access Bank recruitment
- Airtel recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment
- Chevron Nigeria recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
- Coca Cola Nigeria recruitment
- Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment
- Dana Air recruitment
- Dangote Refinery recruitment
- Department of State Security (DSS) recruitment
- Ecobank recruitment
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recruitment
- ExxonMobil recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment
- Federal Fire Service recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Education recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment
- Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) recruitment
- Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment
- FG 774 000 Recruitment
- First Bank recruitment
- Glo recruitment
- GTBank recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria recruitment
- Ibom Air recruitment
- ICPC recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) recruitment
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment
- Lagos State Government recruitment
- Lagos State Health Service Commission recruitment
- Lagos State SUBEB recruitment
- Lagos State teachers recruitment
- Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) recruitment
- Ministry Of Defence recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment
- National Universities Commission recruitment
- NEMA recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria recruitment
- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force recruitment
- Nigerian Army recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment
- Nigerian Television Authority recruitment
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Oil and Gas recruitment
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) recruitment
- Shell Nigeria recruitment
- Seven-Up Bottling Company recruitment
- Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) recruitment
- Sterling Bank recruitment
- Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) recruitment
- Total Nigeria recruitment
- UBA recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) recruitment
- University of Abuja recruitment
- University of Lagos recruitment
- Zenith Bank recruitment
- 9mobile recruitment
All You Need To Know
Below are some proven tips that has worked for many people to guide job seekers in applying and gaining employment in Nigeria:
- Read the job advert carefully and understand same before proceeding to apply
- Study the job description to know where you fit in.
- Read the requirement for the job to know if you are eligible for the job.
- Gather the necessary credentials or documents that will be required for the job (academic qualification, state of origin, personal data, means of identification, ete.)
- Do not feel reluctant to apply because all applications will be considered.
- Read your application entries two to three times before submitting to avoid errors.
- Have a valid email as feedbacks will be sent to you from the agency or company.
- Always check your email for updates concerning your application.
- Prepare ahead for interview or exams as the case may be by researching about the job in question.
- While waiting for feedback on one job, keep checking for the available jobs.
- Ask questions on area you don’t understand about the recruitment process.
- Go straight to the point when writing your resume and CVs.
- Don’t give up on your search for your dream job despite the number of failed attempts.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any question or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following recruitgist.com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.