NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture 2023 Undergraduate Scholarship is ongoing, interested and eligible applicants can now apply online. The scheme is open to all Nigerian undergraduate students.
Are you an undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian university who is interested in the 2023 NNPC/SPDC joint venture undergraduate scholarship?
In this post, we will show you the requirements for the NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture 2023 Undergraduate Scholarship, how to apply, and all you need to know about the scholarship scheme.
Also, See the Ongoing MTN Scholarship 2023
Brief Description NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture 2023 Undergraduate Scholarship
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) in pursuance of its Social Investment programme in Education, which aims to promote academic excellence and enhance the employability of young Nigerians, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian Students admitted into Full Time academic studies in the 2022/2023 session, to apply for its University Scholarship Scheme.
This merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
- National Merit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
- Areas of Operation Merit Award – Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, and Rivers States
|Country to study||Nigeria|
|Course to study||Not specified|
|State of Origin||Not specified|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Application Deadline||3 February 2023|
Requirements To Qualify For The NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture 2023 Undergraduate Scholarship
- Must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Must be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria.
- Must be in 200 Level (as at January 2023) or possess proof of admission into Undergraduate programme in the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity operating in the Oil and Gas Industry, National or International.
- All applicants should have personal valid email account and phone number (for consistent communication.)
- All applications must be processed online.
- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by: the Paramount Ruler of the Community; and the Chairman of the Community Development Committee or Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC). The letters should be addressed to: The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Shell), Shell Industrial Area, Port Harcourt, Rivers-State.
- Applicants are to download the GO Declaration form using the link: www.dragnetnigeria.com after downloading and filling in the necessary details then upload on Scholastica under the document: SPDC GO Declaration Form.
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents.
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
- Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents for upload:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200k.)
- School ID card.
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission letter.
- JAMB Result.
- Letter of Identification from State (Showing Local Government of Origin.)
How To Apply For The NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture 2023 Undergraduate Scholarship
Below are the steps to successfully apply for the NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture 2023 Undergraduate Scholarship. Follow these steps to register online:
- Interested applicants should go to shell scholarship online platform via www.candidate.scholastica.ng
- Click on “Register” to create an account using your SPDC email address.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, educational information, bank account information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading. When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background. Recheck application information to avoid errors Click on www.candidate.scholastica.ng to return to SPDC application site.
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
All You Need To Know
- Shell DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS. The application is entirely FREE of charge
- Shell DOES NOT ASSIGN ‘Representatives’/ ‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications
- Applications open on the 3rd of January 2023 and closes on the 3rd of February 2023
- Only successful candidates at each selection stage will be contacted
- Aptitude Test: you will receive a message saying you have been selected for the aptitude test, you are advised to carefully read the aptitude test invitation Email and bring along hard copies of all your documents to the test venue.
- Scholarship Verification Process: The SPDC JV and the appropriate examination bodies would conduct reference checks and background verification as part of the screening process prior to award; and re-verification post award.
- The Scholarship Offer: If selected for an award, you would be contacted by the SPDC Scholarship Team, and the terms and conditions of the award offer will be sent, along with the deadline for acceptance.
- Recruitgist.com will keep you updated about any development on the scholarship.
Deadline For The Scholarship
3 February 2023.
Was this post helpful? Do you have any question or suggestion? Please leave a comment on the comment section below and subscribe to be getting updates about new scholarship from recruitgist.com.