The Nigerian Army (NA) recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing. The Nigerian Army recruitment portal for the 85 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) recruitment is out. Eligible and interested applicants should apply online before the official deadline.
Do you want to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruit Intake (non-tradesmen and women) 2023 recruitment?
This article will show you the online portal, eligibility/requirements, how to apply, the deadline, and all you need to know about Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruit Intake (non-tradesmen and women) 2023 recruitment.
NB: The Nigerian Army (NA) recruitment is totally free for every Nigerian, therefore, disregard any organizations or websites demanding for money for the job.
Keep visiting recruitgist.com to get information about the shortlisted candidates and the training dates as well as allowances.
You can also join our Facebook group to get follow up information about the job and other vacancies via Recruitment Gist.
Also see the Nigerian Army Screening Date
Brief Description of The Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruit Intake (non-tradesmen and women) 2023 recruitment
There are two categories of recruitment in the Nigerian Army namely; Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) recruitment respectively.
NA earlier accepted application for the DSSC category. Currently applicants are waiting for shortlisted candidates to be out. This category carry out professional duties like medical services, driver, cooks, etc.
The RRI category carry out the duties of protecting the country from harm through the use of fire arms. Currently, the 85 Regular Recruit Intake recruitment is ongoing. The job is open to every Nigerian who is eligible and interested in joining the Nigerian Army.
Online Portal For The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
Currently, the online portal is open for application.
This also means that the Nigerian Army recruitment portal for the 85 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) is out.
Eligible and interested applicants should apply via www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
Furthermore, read the requirements and how to apply below to avoid making mistakes during the online application.
Requirements For The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 (85 Regular Recruit Intake)
Applicants applying for the 2023 Nigerian Army recruitment should meet the following requirements to stand a chance to be selected for the job:
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
- You must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 April 2023.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
How To Apply For The 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment
Below are the easy steps to successfully apply for the 2023 Nigerian Army recruitment online:
- Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr.
- Read the requirements and instructions carefully.
- Click on “APPLY NOW”.
- Create your username and password using your valid email address.
- Complete the application form, by providing the following details;
- Passport photograph.
- Educational Certificates.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- National Identity Number (NIN).
- Click submit and print a copy of the application form.
- Print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Deadline For The Online Application
The deadline for the 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment is currently out.
This means that the official deadline for the submission of online application for the 85 Regular Recruit Intake has been release by the force.
The Nigerian Army has set 13 March to 14 April 2023 as the official deadline for the 2023 online recruitment exercise. Applicants are to submit their applications on or before the above deadline to stand a chance to be selected.
All You Need To Know About The Job
- Bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website.
- Multiple application will lead to automatic disqualification
Was this article helpful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following Recruitgist.Com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.