The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) calls on Qualified candidates to take part in the Nigeria Police recruitment 2023/2024. Nigeria Police Force application portal is not open for registration. See how to apply here.
Do you want to apply for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2023/2024?
This article will show you how to apply for the 2023/2024 NPF recruitment.
You will also know the NPF recruitment portal, eligibility/requirements, deadline/closure of the online portal, and all you need to know about Nigeria Police Force recruitment.
The Inspector General of Police has given a go-ahead to the department of Training and Development of the force to commence employment into the Force. Eligible persons can now proceed to participate in the ongoing NPF recruitment. Successful candidates will undergo training in the various camps of the force across the 36 states of the Federation.
However, the general public is to note that the Nigeria police recruitment form and registration are completely free. Therefore, the public should disregard any site or persons demanding money for the NPF Recruitment form or registration.
Follow this website www.recruitgist.com to see all the processes involved. You will also get follow-up updates and other vacancies on this website.
Currently, the Nigeria Police Recruitment portal is yet to open for registration therefore, applicants are advised to be patient and keep checking back as I will update you once the portal starts functioning. There is room for over 10, 000 constables across the 36 states.
This means that the force have not started recruiting, keep checking back to know the starting date as well as deadline for the recruitment exercise.
Now that you know about the NPF recruitment 2023/2024, let us look at the requirements for the Nigerian Police Recruitment (NPF Recruitment.)
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
Below are the requirements every applicant must possess before applying for the NPF Recruitment. Applicants without these requirements stand disqualified:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN.)
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Must be between 1.64 and 1.67 in height.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Physically disabled persons should not apply.
- Possess a minimum of Five Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must undergo a full medical examination before selection.
- Applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit.
- You must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Male applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurements.
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage.
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study is an added advantage.
- Possessing knowledge of computer applications is also an added advantage.
- You must download and fill out the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening desk.
- Applicants must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet, etc.
Now that you know the requirements for the Nigeria Police Recruitment, let us quickly look at how to apply for the NPF job.
How to Apply For The Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024
Below are the steps to successfully apply for the NPF Recruitment 2023/2024:
- Visit NPF application portal via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
- Enter your National Identification Number (NIN.)
- Enter a valid E-mail address.
- Enter a password you can easily remember.
- Resolve the captcha process and click on create an account.
- Log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent by the Nigeria Police to your inbox (check your spam box if you don’t find the message in your inbox.)
- Enter your Email and Password and click on the login button.
- Crosscheck to ensure you filled out the police online application form correctly.
- Click on apply.
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation message through your registered email within a few minutes.
- Proceed to print out your confirmation slip. Save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” will help you in resolving inconsistencies.
NB: Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted by the Nigeria Police Force to come for screening which will hold in various centres on the Nigerian Police website.
There will also be a screening test conducted for all shortlisted candidates to take and those who passed would proceed to the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
NPF Training Requirements For Shortlisted Candidates
Below are the requirements for shortlisted candidates to take part in the Nigeria Police Force Training:
- Two (2) pairs of white round-neck T-Shirt and Short nicker.
- Two(2)Pairs of White Trainers’ shoe and white socks.
- Two(2) pairs of white sportswear.
- Two (2) pairs of white bed Sheet.
- Two(2) pairs of white Pillow cases.
- Face Mask and Hand sanitizer.
- Small Food Flask with two flat plates and set of cutlery.
- A hoe, cutlass and a broom. 9. Bucket and Toiletries.
- Hard cover notebook and Pen.
- Original copy of Identity card/Slip.
- Original copies of credentials.
- A printout of BVN slip with Clear picture of the applicant.
- Four 4 copies of Passport photographs with white background.
Now that you are conversant with How to go about the Nigeria Police Recruitment processes, let me quickly show you some useful tips that will help you gain employment.
All You Need To Know
Below are some proven tips that has worked for many people to guide job seekers in applying and gaining employment in Nigeria:
- Read the job advert carefully and understand same before proceeding to apply
- Study the job description to know where you fit in.
- Read the requirement for the job to know if you are eligible for the job.
- Gather the necessary credentials or documents that will be required for the job (academic qualification, state of origin, personal data, means of identification, ete.)
- Do not feel reluctant to apply because all applications will be considered.
- Read your application entries two to three times before submitting to avoid errors.
- Have a valid email as feedbacks will be sent to you from the agency or company.
- Always check your email for updates concerning your application.
- Prepare ahead for interview or exams as the case may be by researching about the job in question.
- While waiting for feedback on one job, keep applying for other jobs.
- Ask questions on area you don’t understand about the recruitment process.
- Go straight to the point when writing your resume and CVs.
- Don’t give up on your search for your dream job despite the number of failed attempts.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following Recruitgist.Com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.
- Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024
- Civil Defence Recruitment