The Nigeria Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) calls on interested and qualified candidates to take part in the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2023.
If you are interested in joining the Nigeria Immigration Service, here is an opportunity for you to apply for the job. This post will show you the requirements for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 (NIS Recruitment), how to apply for the job, and the deadline.
You will also know about the NIS recruitment 2023 form, application portal, and every detail about the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 (NIS Recruitment.)
However, the general public is to note that the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment form and registration are completely free. Therefore, the public should disregard any site or persons demanding money for the NIS online Recruitment form or registration.
Follow this website www.recruitgist.com to see all the processes involved in successfully applying for the job. You will also get follow-up updates and other job vacancies on this website.
Currently, the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment portal is open for registration therefore, applicants are advised proceed and apply for the job online. I will take you through the online registration process. Over 50, 000 personnel are needed.
This means that the NIS online portal is currently open for interested and eligible applicants to apply for the job. Applications are to be submitted before the deadline set by the force.
Deadline For The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023
The online registration exercise for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment starts on Monday, January 16, 2023, and closes on January 30, 2023. All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Now that you know about the NIS recruitment 2023 and the deadline, let us look at the requirements for the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS Recruitment.)
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Below are the requirements every applicant must possess before applying for the NIS Recruitment. Applicants without these requirements stand disqualified:
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB and a credit in English Language.
- Those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate.
- You must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2023.
- You must be free of any criminal conviction.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
- You are to print out a slip tagged which should be presented at the screening center.
- Applicants must not have the following health conditions: Sight problem, Hearing difficulties, Previous major orthopedic operation, Flat foot, Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability,
and Pregnant women.
- Must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service.
Now that you know the requirements for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, let us quickly look at how to apply for the NPF job.
How to Apply For The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023
Below are the steps to successfully apply for the NIS Recruitment 2023:
- Interested candidates are to follow the “Online Application” button found in NIS recruitment portal nisrecruitment.com.ng
- Carefully read the qualification criteria.
- Register your new account with a valid and functional email account.
- Enter your 6 digits email validation code sent to your email to confirm.
- A verification link would be sent to your email/phone number.
- Login to your email/sms and click on the verification link or copy the verification code provide to complete sign-up.
- Once account is activated, next step is to login and complete your application form.
- Upload your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biography as in your curriculum vitae).
- Upload your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
- Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here). NB: THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
- Ensure to print out your Photocard on this portal once application get approval.
- Watch Out For The Official Shortlist, by following www.recruitgist.com for update on shortlisted candidates.
- Ensure to login to track your application status on this portal.
Important Notice To Candidates
Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted by the Nigeria Immigration Service to come for screening which will hold in various centres across the 36 States. Candidate should also note the following:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no CBT Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin.
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the Nigeria police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on Sat, 18/02/23
- Successful candidates would be transported(FG’s provision sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentations and to commence training activities for a six month(6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be commissioned into the service and get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks intensive training on freight Management and Human Trafficking included).
Now that you are conversant with How to go about the Nigeria Police Recruitment processes, let me quickly show you some useful tips that will help you gain employment.
Useful Tips To Gain Employment In Nigeria
Below are some proven tips that has worked for many people to guide job seekers in applying and gaining employment in Nigeria:
- Read the job advert carefully and understand same before proceeding to apply
- Study the job description to know where you fit in.
- Read the requirement for the job to know if you are eligible for the job.
- Gather the necessary credentials or documents that will be required for the job (academic qualification, state of origin, personal data, means of identification, ete.)
- Do not feel reluctant to apply because all applications will be considered.
- Read your application entries two to three times before submitting to avoid errors.
- Have a valid email as feedbacks will be sent to you from the agency or company.
- Always check your email for updates concerning your application.
- Prepare ahead for interview or exams as the case may be by researching about the job in question.
- While waiting for feedback on one job, keep applying for other jobs.
- Ask questions on area you don’t understand about the recruitment process.
- Go straight to the point when writing your resume and CVs.
- Don’t give up on your search for your dream job despite the number of failed attempts.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any question or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following recruitgist.com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.