The Nigeria Customs recruitment 2023/2024 is yet to begin. The management of the Nigeria Customs has not opened the recruitment portal for 2023/2024 online application. Eligible and interested applicants can see how to apply here.
This article will show you how to apply for Nigeria Customs recruitment 2023/2024.
You will also know the Nigeria Customs online recruitment portal, eligibility/requirement, deadline/closure of the recruitment portal, and all you need to know about Nigeria Customs recruitment 2023/2024.
Also see the Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria
NB: The Nigeria Customs recruitment is totally free for every Nigerian, therefore, disregard any organizations or websites demanding money for the job.
Keep checking Recruitgist.Com to get information about the Nigeria Customs shortlisted candidates, training dates as well as allowances.
You can also join our Facebook group to get follow up information about the job and other vacancies via Recruitment Gist
Online Portal For Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023
Currently, the online portal is not open for application.
This also means that the Nigeria Customs recruitment 2023/2024 online application will soon commence.
Eligible and interested applicants should apply via www.customs.gov.ng when the official portal finally opens.
Requirements For Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023/2024
Applicants applying for the Nigeria Customs recruitment should meet the following requirements to stand a chance to be selected for the job:
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
- You must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 April 2023.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023/2024
Below are the easy steps to successfully apply for the Nigeria Customs recruitment online:
- Apply online via the Nigeria Customs recruitment portal via www.customs.gov.ng
- Read the requirements and instructions carefully.
- Click on “APPLY NOW”.
- Create your username and password using your valid email address.
- Complete the application form, by providing the following details;
- Passport photograph.
- Educational Certificates.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- National Identity Number (NIN).
- Click submit and print a copy of the application form.
- Print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Deadline For The Online Application
Currently, the Nigeria Customs has not fix the deadline for the 2023/2024 online recruitment application.
This means that the Nigeria Customs recruitment for 2023/2024 will soon commence. Keep checking this page for more update.
All You Need To Know About The Job
- Bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website.
- Multiple application will lead to automatic disqualification
Was this article helpful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following Recruitgist.Com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.