The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites Qualified applicants to take part in the NDLEA recruitment 2023. NDLEA recruitment portal is currently open for application, see how to apply here.
Do you want to apply for the NDLEA recruitment 2023?
This article will show you the NDLEA recruitment portal, the Categories/Requirements for the job, how to apply, the deadline, and all you need to know about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA recruitment 2023.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) calls for applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the NDLEA.
However, the Agencys’ recruitment portal will be open for 4 weeks. Therefore, the general public is to apply through the online portal as shown in this article.
Importantly, NDLEA online application is completely free. Disregard any site or persons demanding money for the NDLEA Recruitment form or registration.
Also, See the Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria 2023/2024
Follow this website www.recruitgist.com to see all the processes involved. You will also get follow-up updates and other vacancies on this website.
NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023
Yes NDLEA has officially launched its online portal for application
Interested applicants should go to NDLEA portal via www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng and complete the application form online.
NDLEA Application Deadline
Yes the deadline is currently out
The online application will be open for four (4) weeks from Sunday 12 March to Saturday 8 April 2023.
This means the online registration will start on 12 March and close on 8 April 2023.
Now that you know about the NDLEA application deadline, let us quickly look at the categories/requirements for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment.
NDLEA Recruitment Categories/Requirements 2023
Below are the requirements every applicant must possess before applying for the NDLEA Recruitment. Applicants without these requirements stand disqualified:
- Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II (CONPASS 08) – Applicants must possess a first Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning and an NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 09) – Applicant with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 09).
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10) – Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 10).
- Narcotics Agent Cadre
- Chief Narcotics Agent (CONPASS 07) – Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurse/midwife, Pharmacy technician, Lab technician, Dental technician, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Senior Narcotics Agent (CONPASS 06) – Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Narcotics Agent (CONPASS 05) – Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics.
- Narcotics Assistant Cadre
- Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners, etc – Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III
- Narcotics Assistant I (CONPASS 04) – Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics.
- Narcotics Assistant I (CONPASS 03) – Applicant must possess at least 3 Credits in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics.
Also, visit our Facebook group to get more information about NDLEA recruitment via Recruitment Gist
General Requirement For NDLEA Recruitment 2023
Here is the general requirement every applicant must-have for NDLEA recruitment:
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted during the recruitment shall not be used for career progression in the Agency.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be more than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category.
- The age limit for the second and third categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry.
- Applicants within the age of 40 years will be considered for medical doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65 metres for males and 1.60 metres for females.
- Candidates who are Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- You must be drug-free, be of good character, and must not be convicted of any criminal offense.
- Applicants must use their personal email addresses and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
Now that you know the general requirements for the Job. Let us quickly look at how to apply for the NDLEA recruitment 2023
How to Apply For The NDLEA Job 2023
Below are the steps to successfully apply for the NDLEA Recruitment online:
- Visit the NDLEA online portal via www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng
- Click on Career and then click on apply now
- You will be taken to a page for the categories (select from a list of categories)
- Fill out the form and uploaded the following documents;
- Passport photograph,
- Educational Certificates,
- Certificate of State of Origin,
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age,
- National Identity Card, and
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must print out their online registration slip
- Successful candidates will fill out further vetting forms.
- Candidates will undergo random illicit drug use tests throughout their service in the Agency.
NB: Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) to come for further examination/interview. Only candidates who passed the examination/interview would proceed to the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
All You Need To Know About NDLEA Recruitment 2023
- The applications should be submitted on or before Saturday 8 April 2023.
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo slip upon completion.
- You are to download the referee forms to be completed by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society and bring them to the screening/interview.
- Multiple applications lead to disqualification
- Keep checking recruitgist.com for updates on NDLEA recruitment 2023.
Why not take a look at some useful tips to gain employment in Nigeria that has worked for thousands of people?
Useful Tips To Gain Employment In Nigeria
Below are some proven tips that have worked for many people to guide job seekers in applying for and gaining employment in Nigeria:
- Read the job advert carefully and understand same before proceeding to apply
- Study the job description to know where you fit in.
- Read the requirement for the job to know if you are eligible for the job.
- Get all your credentials ready (academic qualification, state of origin, personal data, means of identification, etc.)
- Read your application entries two to three times before submitting them to avoid errors.
- Always check your email for updates concerning your application.
- Prepare ahead for interviews or exams as the case may be by researching the job in question.
- While waiting for feedback on one job, keep applying for other jobs.
- Ask questions on the areas you don’t understand about the recruitment process.
- Go straight to the point when writing your resume and CV.
- Don’t give up on your search for your dream job despite the number of failed attempts.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following recruitgist.com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.