The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has released the names of shortlisted candidates for the force Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC). NAF Direct Short Service Commission shortlisted candidates are available online you can now check your name.
Did You apply for the 2023 NAF DSSC recruitment? Do you want to check for your name in the shortlist recently released by the Nigerian Air Force? Do you want to know how to check your name?
This post will show you the names of shortlisted candidates for the NAF Direct Short Service Commission 2023. You will also know how to check your name, and all you need to know about NAF DSSC recruitment 2023.
Recruitgist.com does not give employment to anybody, we only provide useful information about job vacancies that will help applicants get their dream job.
However, screening and training will be conducted for all shortlisted candidates. Successful candidates will gain full employment in the Nigerian Air Force. Read this post to the end to get the necessary information that will guide you through the process.
You can also apply for other interesting jobs on the Recruitgist website that matches your interest and want.
Shortlisted Candidates For NAF Direct Short Service Commission 2023 For All States
The Nigerian Air Force currently released the names of shortlisted candidates for the 2023 DSSC recruitment processes. Successful candidates are hereby informed that the list of successful applicants is currently out in the 36 state of the Federation.
This means that applicants that applied for the NAF Direct Short Service Commission 2023 recruitment should proceed to check their names at their respective state of origin.
Below are the states that have released names of shortlisted candidates for the NAF DSSC recruitment 2023:
|3.||Akwa Ibom State|
|9.||Cross River State|
|37.||Federal Capital Territory|
How To Check Nigerian Air Force DSSC 2023 Shortlisted Candidates
Follow the steps below to check Nigerian Air Force DSSC shortlisted names:
- Go to NAF official online portal via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Click on list of candidates invited for training
- Download the PDF containing names of shortlisted candidates
- Proceed to check your name
- Successful candidates should carefully read through the requirements for training
All You Need To Know About NAF DSSC Recruitment
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo screening and training at their various state for 6 months before getting fully employed.
- Candidates should keep checking recruitgist.com to know the date and requirements for the training.
- Being shortlisted does not in any way guarantee full employment until you have gone through all the necessary screening and training.
- Do not pay any form of gratification to any individual or organization in the name of getting the job. Candidates will be employed on merit.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following recruitgist.com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.