Ibom Air recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing, interested and eligible applicants should apply online. The Ibom Air Nigeria recruitment portal is open, see how to apply.
Do you want to apply for the Ibom Air 2023/2024 recruitment?
This article will show you how to apply for Ibom Air recruitment 2023/2024.
You will also know the Ibom Air Nigeria online recruitment portal, eligibility/requirement, deadline/closure of the recruitment portal, and all you need to know about Ibom Air recruitment 2023/2024.
Also see the Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria
NB: Ibom Air Nigeria recruitment is totally free for eligible Nigerians, therefore, disregard any organizations or websites demanding money for the job.
keep checking recruitgist.com for more updates on Ibom Air recruitment and other job vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.
You can also join our Facebook community to get follow up information about ongoing recruitments in Nigeria via Recruitment Gist.
About Ibom Air Recruitment
Ibom Air is always looking for individuals who are passionate about the travel industry, have positive & enthusiastic attitudes, and take pride in themselves and their jobs.
At Ibom air, we always look out for the best interest of our customers & our employees. By focusing on safety, service excellence, hospitality, personnel development and innovation, we aim to set the standard as the airline of choice not only for customers but for employees as well.
As an Ibom Air employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals who work closely together to strive to exceed our customer’s expectations and to deliver an exceptional flying experience every time.
Vacancies in Ibom Air Nigeria
Are you an individual with integrity, dedication and commitment? We welcome you to a future of possibilities.
- Cabin Crew
- Cockpit Crew
- Ground Services
Other vacancies are found on the official Guinness recruitment portal that is found on this article.
Ibom Air Recruitment 2023/2024 Online Portal
Currently, the online portal is open for application.
This also means that the Ibom Air recruitment portal for the 2023/2024 employment is officially open for application.
Eligible and interested applicants should apply via www.ibomair.com
How To Apply For Ibom Air Recruitment 2023/2024
Follow these simple steps to successfully apply for Ibom Air recruitment online:
- Go to Ibom Air recruitment portal via www.ibomair.com
- Follow the instruction on the official portal to successfully apply for the job
Eligibility/Requirement For Ibom Air Recruitment 2023/2024
Applicants applying for the 2023 Ibom Air recruitment should meet the following requirements to stand a chance to be selected for the job:
- Have the necessary academic and professional qualifications with the needed experience.
- Possess the relevant documents/credentials to backup your qualifications.
- You must be willing and able to work in groups to collectively deliver the goal of the organization successfully.
- Have a reliable means of communication to get feedback from Ibom Air Nigeria such as functional emails and phone numbers.
Currently, the management of Ibom Air Nigeria has not fix the deadline for the 2023/2024 online recruitment.
This means that Ibom Air recruitment for 2023/2024 is ongoing. The submission of application is still on. Keep checking this page for more update about the closure of the online portal.
All You Need To Know
- Read the job advert carefully and understand same before proceeding to apply
- Study the job description to know where you fit in.
- Read the requirement for the job to know if you are eligible for the job.
- Gather the necessary credentials or documents that will be required for the job (academic qualification, state of origin, personal data, means of identification, ete.)
- Read your application entries two to three times before submitting to avoid errors.
- Always check your email for updates concerning your application.
- Prepare ahead for interview or exams as the case may be by researching about the job in question.
- While waiting for feedback on one job, keep applying for other jobs.
- Ask questions on area you don’t understand about the recruitment process.
- Go straight to the point when writing your resume and CVs.
- Don’t give up on your search for your dream job despite the number of failed attempts.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any question or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following Recruitgist.Com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.
- Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria
- Dana Air Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2023/2024
- Glo Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal