The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) recruitment 2023/2024 portal for online application is open for registration. The management of FRSC has officially opened its recruitment portal. See how to apply here.
Do you want to apply for the FRSC 2023/2024 recruitment?
This article will show you how to apply for FRSC recruitment 2023/2024.
You will also know the FRSC online recruitment portal, eligibility/requirement, deadline/closure of the recruitment portal, and all you need to know about Federal Road Safety Commission recruitment 2023/2024.
Also see the Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria
NB: FRSC recruitment is totally free for eligible Nigerians, therefore, disregard any organizations or websites demanding money for the job.
keep checking recruitgist.com for more updates on FRSC recruitment and other job vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.
You can also join our Facebook community to get follow up information about ongoing recruitments in Nigeria via Recruitment Gist.
Online Portal For FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024
Currently, the online portal is open for application.
This also means that the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) portal for the 2023/2024 employment is currently open for application.
Eligible and interested applicants should apply via www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng now that the portal is officially opened.
How To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024
Follow these simple steps to successfully apply for FRSC recruitment online:
- Go to FRSC recruitment portal via www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Read further instruction on the official portal
- Carefully read the requirements for FRSC recruitment before applying
- Follow the instructions carefully to know where you fit in perfectly
Eligibility/Requirement For FRSC Recruitment
Applicants applying for the 2023 FRSC recruitment should meet the following requirements to stand a chance to be selected for the job:
- Nigerian by birth are only needed.
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- You need to be physical and mentally fit.
- Present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Those convicted by court ruling should not apply.
- Have the necessary academic and professional qualifications with the needed experience.
- Possess the relevant documents/credentials to backup your qualifications.
- Read the eligibility/requirements for RMA Cadre, MI Cadre, Officer Cadre, and Officer (MBBS) Cadre respectively on the portal before applying.
- Have a reliable means of communication to get feedback from FRSC such as functional emails and phone numbers.
Currently, the management of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) has not fix the deadline for the 2023/2024 online recruitment.
This means that FRSC recruitment for 2023/2024 started on 10 April 2023 and it is currently ongoing.
Keep checking this page for more update on the closing date for the Federal Road Safety Commission recruitment.
All You Need To Know
- Read the job advert carefully and understand same before proceeding to apply
- Study the job description to know where you fit in.
- Read the requirement for the job to know if you are eligible for the job.
- Gather the necessary credentials or documents that will be required for the job (academic qualification, state of origin, personal data, means of identification, ete.)
- Read your application entries two to three times before submitting to avoid errors.
- Always check your email for updates concerning your application.
- Prepare ahead for interview or exams as the case may be by researching about the job in question.
- While waiting for feedback on one job, keep applying for other jobs.
- Ask questions on area you don’t understand about the recruitment process.
- Go straight to the point when writing your resume and CVs.
- Don’t give up on your search for your dream job despite the number of failed attempts.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any question or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following Recruitgist.Com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.