First Bank Nigeria PLC is recruiting suitable individuals for the position of “Audit Standard and Quality Assurance Officer.” This means that First Bank ongoing recruitment is open to qualified candidates who can fill the role the above role. See how to apply here.
Do you want to apply for the position of Audit Standard and Quality Assurance Officer?
You will know about the ongoing First Bank recruitment. Job Description, Requirements, Qualifications, and How to apply for the position of Audit Standard and Quality Assurance Officer. You will also know the closing date for the recruitment exercise.
NB Recruitgist.Com does not give out employment. We provide prospective employee or staff with the necessary information to successfully apply for First Bank Nigeria ongoing recruitment. However, First Bank PLC will never demand money for recruitment. Therefore, disregard any individual or organization requesting for gratification.
Job Description For The First Bank Ongoing Recruitment Of Audit Standard and Quality Assurance Officer
The following are the job description for the role of Audit Standard and Quality Assurance Officer in First Bank Nigeria PLC:
- To assist in the delivery of world class quality assurance and standard by ensuring the department processes, procedures, methodology, reports, manuals and policies are in line with international auditing standards and best industry standards (e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors).
- Achieve zero level of non-compliance with audit exceptions/issues raised at various level of audit of the bank, through follow-up and ensuring timely regularisation.
- Review and issuance of audit reports, investigation reports and audit workpapers.
- Render accurate, complete and timely report to Management, Board Audit Committee, Board Audit and Risk Assessment Committee and any other as deem fit by the Chief Audit Executive
- Support in coordination of training/development of staff, including collation and administration of training courses and village meetings.
- Assist in coordinating internal audit reports review approved by the CAE from unit heads and collate same through internal audit helpdesk for the review of Heads, Audit Standards.
- Assist to obtain internal audit reports approved by the CAE from unit heads and render same through internal audit helpdesk to Business Risk & Compliance Committee (BRCC) for monthly meeting
- Support in obtaining and collating information on current changes and emerging best practices of the internal auditing profession; undertake research into other emerging issues and opportunities – under the direction of internal audit management.
- Analyze and follow up post audit Customer Feedback Survey and feedback from staff on all Audit engagements.
- Oversees the Internal Audit Helpdesk to ensure that all issues directed to the Helpdesk are resolved timely.
Assist in the filing and archiving process of all engagements audit files that have been concluded.
- Support in coordinating and developing Internal Audit Newsletter and other knowledge sharing sessions.
- Assist in collation of periodic summary reports by internal audit to MANCO, BAC and BARAC (including reports of the results of internal and external quality assessments) for the review of Head, ASQA.
- Administer/maintain the comprehensive follow-up database for recommendations and action plans resulting from internal audit engagements, external auditors and other internal evaluation and investigation functions.
- Assist in consolidating the department’s budget preparation with inputs from various stakeholders and also monitor its implementation.
- Providing response to the monthly Budget Monitoring Schedule for the department.
- Follow up on exceptions raised by External Auditors and other Regulatory bodies in liaison with Head, ASQA
- Administration and coordination of admin functions within Internal Audit.
- Assist to follow-up on recommendations and action plans from MANCO, BRCC, BAC and other Management Committees (as applicable) and timely execution of all action plans.
- Review/Follow-up of Outstanding CBN Examiners’ Reports and ensuring issues highlighted are resolved promptly in liaison with Head, ASQA.
- Assist in administering the department’s scorecards and budget, by collating Scorecards requirements of individual units and prepare a consolidated report for BPM.
- Assist in consolidating the monthly compliance certificate after receiving inputs from the unit heads.
Requirements For The First Bank Ongoing Recruitment of Audit Standard and Quality Assurance Officer
The following is the requirements and qualifications for the role of Audit Standard and Quality Assurance Officer in First Bank Nigeria:
Minimum Education: First Degree
Minimum experience: Minimum experience – 4years in General banking and audit
How To Apply For The Role Of Audit Standard and Quality Assurance Officer In First Bank Nigeria
To apply for the ongoing recruitment in First Bank, follow the steps below
- Visit the official recruitment portal via Www.Firstbanknigeria.Com
- Scroll down and click on ‘Available Opportunities’
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job role, duties, and functions carefully
- Finally, click on ‘Apply Now’
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
Deadline For Application
Candidates should take note of the following information:
Date: 13 March, 2023
Time: 08:50 am
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Location: Samuel Asabia House Lagos, Lagos Ng
Was this article helpful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following Recruitgist.Com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.