The National Population Commission has officially released the approved NPC training Centers, NPC training dates, and NPC training venues nationwide for the 36 States of the Federation. Shortlisted candidates should proceed to check their NPC training 2023 venue and date respectively.
Did you apply for the NPC recruitment 2023? Are you a shortlisted candidate seeking to know your training schedule?
This article will show you the Approved NPC training centers, dates, and venues recently released by the National Population Commission for the 2023 population census and all you need to know about the programme.
The National Population Commission (NPC) has officially commenced training for the 2023 population and house census. Shortlisted candidates should take note of the approved NPC training Centers, dates, and venues nationwide.
In addition, the 2023 population and housing census will begin from 2 May 2023. Candidates are to check their names and approval status to report at their respective training centers and venues in batches.
However, NPC has given the total number of staff to be trained and deployed for the 2023 population Census as 786,741, this is further broken down into the following:
- Enumerators – 623,797
- Supervisors – 125,944
- Data Quality Assistants – 24,001
- Field Coordinators – 12,000
- Data Quality Managers – 1,000
- Training Center Administrators – 1639
- Local Government Area-level Facilitators – 59,000
Also see the Approved NPC Training Allowance 2023
Approved NPC Training Date 2023 For All Category Of Staff
The current approved NPC training date for the 36 states of the federation is officially out. This also means that the official training date for NPC enumerators and supervisors is currently out.
Below is the training schedule for all shortlisted candidates:
- NPC Ad-hoc Staff Training is from 3 April 2023 to 6 April 2023, across the 774 LGAs of the Federation.
- Refreshers (Virtual Training) for State Level Facilitators and Specialized Work-Force will take place on 31 March and ends on 6 April 2023.
- The LGA Level Training and Person Enumeration, assessment of Training Centers for the 2023 Post-Enumeration Survey (PES) will be from 26 April to 30 April 2023.
- NPC Ad-hoc Staff Enumerators and Supervisors LGA Level Training, the LGA Level Trainers would have to travel down to various LGA Level Training Centers between 31 March and 6 April 2023.
- LGA Level Training of Person’s Enumeration will be from 26 April to 30 April 2023 while Census Night is 2 May 2023.
However, the profiling of Enumerators and Supervisors for the Main Census will hold within these periods.
Now that you have known the approved dates for the NPC ad-hoc staff training. Let us quickly look at the venues for the training.
Approved Venues For NPC Training Of Ad-hoc Staff 2023
The National Population Commission (NPC) has allocated venues for the training of Census staff across the 774 LGAs in Nigeria.
This means that NPC training will take place in the 774 LGAs across the 36 states of the federation.
Furthermore, shortlisted candidates will receive their date and venue for training from NPC through their registered emails and phone numbers. This means that venues will be sent to successful candidates on their phone number and email provided during registration.
All You Need To Know About NPC Training Dates And Venues 2023
- Always check your email and phone messages frequently for dates and venues to make sure you don’t miss out on the training.
- NPC does not receive any form of gratification from anybody for employment. Only qualified candidates are selected for the job.
- Training allowances are available for trainees.
- Arrange all necessary documents needed for screening such as; acknowledgment slip, NIN, etc.
- Always ask questions where you are not clear to avoid mix-ups or inconsistencies.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following Recruitgist.Com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.