The National Population Commission (NPC) approved training allowance for the 2023 population and the house Census is out. Currently, the approved NPC payments/training allowance is being disbursed to trained candidates.
Are you one of the shortlisted candidates to take part in the NPC training exercise?
Luckily the commission has set aside an allowance for all trainees. This article will show you the breakdown of NPC payments for trainers/trainees and all you need to know about about the approved NPC training allowance 2023.
However, the commission recently paid trained facilitators. Meanwhile, the other staffs will be trained and paid accordingly.
Already trained facilitators will train enumerators, supervisors, and field coordinators respectively. Training allowances is available once the exercise begin for other categories.
Approved NPC Training Allowance 2023
The allowances to be paid to NPC trainers and trainees are as follows:
- Trainer – 15,000 per day × 13 days = N195,000
- Trainee – 10,000 per day × 13 days = N130,000
- State trainers (Facilitators) – N150,000
- State trainees – N100,000
- Trainer – N46,000
- State trainer (Facilitators) – N40,000
All You Need To Know About NPC Allowance
- Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for NPC allowance once they have duly completed their training exercise.
- Successful candidates will get their training allowances before the end of the programme.
- National Population Commission will provide the necessary facilities needed for the training.
- Logistics is in place to ensure every candidate get all they need to carryout the exercise.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following Recruitgist.Com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.
- Approved NPC Training Centers, Date And Venue 2023
- NPC Date For Training Of Adhoc Staff 2023
- EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal
- First Bank Ongoing Recruitment 2023
- Chevron Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal