The approved Nigerian Army (NA) Screening date and center are officially out. All shortlisted candidates should take note of their date and centers for the screening exercise. See how to check here.
Have you been shortlisted for the Nigerian Army screening?
This article will show you the screening date, venues, and all you need to know about the Nigerian Army (NA) screening date and venue for the 2023/2024 NA ongoing recruitment exercise.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates are permitted to come for the screening exercise for further training and redeployment. Also, the screening is free for all shortlisted candidates.
Keep checking recruitgist.com for more information concerning the 2023 Nigerian Army screening and other job vacancies.
You can also join our Facebook Community to get follow up information about the job and other vacancies via Recruitment Gist.
Approved Nigerian Army Screening Date For Shortlisted Candidates
The screening date for the Nigerian Army shortlisted candidates is officially out.
This means that the management of the Nigerian Army have release the approved screening date for all shortlisted candidate.
Therefore, shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective venues for the screening exercise from 2 to 17 May 2023.
In other words, the approved Nigerian Army screening exercise will star on 2 May and end on 17 May 2023. Shortlisted candidates are to take note of their date in other not to miss the screening.
Nigerian Army Screening Center For Shortlisted Candidates
The official Center for the screening and training of shortlisted candidates for the 2023/2024 Nigerian Army recruitment is currently out.
However, the 2023/2024 approved Nigerian Army screening exercise will hold in the 36 state and the Federal Capital Territory.
Therefore, all shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening.
Below are the centers for the NA screening exercise:
|3.||Akwa Ibom State|
|9.||Cross River State|
|37.||Federal Capital Territory|
All You Need To Know
- Bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Approved screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the center of the State NA screening exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- The NA screening is free for all shortlisted candidates.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following Recruitgist.Com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.