The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency approved NDLEA Screening date and center are officially out. All shortlisted candidates should take note of their date and centers for the screening exercise. See how to check here.
Have you been shortlisted for the NDLEA screening exercise?
This article will show you the screening date, venues, requirements and all you need to know about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) screening date and venue for the 2023/2024 ongoing recruitment exercise.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates are permitted to come for the screening exercise for further training and redeployment. Also, the screening is free for all shortlisted candidates.
Keep checking recruitgist.com for more information concerning the 2023/2024 NDLEA screening and other job vacancies.
You can also join our Facebook Community to get follow up information about the job and other vacancies via Recruitment Gist.
Also see the Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria
Approved NDLEA Screening Date For Shortlisted Candidates
The screening date for NDLEA shortlisted candidates is officially out.
This means that the management of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency have release the approved screening date for all shortlisted candidate.
However, shortlisted candidates will receive their screening dates via registered emails and phone number.
All shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective venues for the screening exercise.
In other words, the approved NDLEA screening date and centers will be sent to all shortlisted candidates. Take note of your date and venue so you don’t miss the screening.
NDLEA Screening Requirements 2023/2024
- Medical Report
- Birth certificate
- Writing materials
- Education qualifications.
- Recent passport photograph
- Your Acknowledgement Slip
- Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form
- Print out of your screening Invitation Letter
- Valid means of identification (International Passport, Voters Card, National ID card or Driver License)
Approved NDLEA Screening Center For Shortlisted Candidates
The official Center for the screening and training of shortlisted candidates for the 2023/2024 NDLEA recruitment is currently out.
However, the 2023/2024 approved NDLEA screening exercise will hold in the 36 state and the Federal Capital Territory.
Therefore, all shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening.
Below are the centers for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency screening exercise:
|3.||Akwa Ibom State|
|9.||Cross River State|
|37.||Federal Capital Territory|
All You Need To Know
- Check your E-mail regularly for updates on the NDLEA shortlisted candidates, screening date, aptitude test, and approved centers. Visit this page regularly to stay updated on the latest news.
- Bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Approved screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the center of the State NDLEA screening exercise.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following Recruitgist.Com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.