Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) recruitment 2023/2024 portal for online application is not open for registration. The management of AEDC has not officially opened its recruitment portal, see how to apply.
Do you want to apply for the AEDC 2023/2024 recruitment?
This article will show you how to apply for AEDC recruitment 2023/2024.
You will also know the AEDC online recruitment portal, eligibility/requirement, deadline/closure of the recruitment portal, and all you need to know about AEDC recruitment 2023/2024.
NB: AEDC recruitment is totally free for eligible Nigerians, therefore, disregard any organizations or websites demanding money for the job.
keep checking recruitgist.com for more updates on AEDC recruitment and other job vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.
You can also join our Facebook community to get follow up information about ongoing recruitments in Nigeria via Recruitment Gist.
About AEDC Recruitment
With a team of more than 400 talented people working to care for our customers and grow our business, AEDC is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage experienced professionals to join us.
Vacancies in AEDC
Are you an individual with integrity, dedication and commitment? We welcome you to a future of possibilities.
- Work-life balance; An engaged workforce is a productive workforce. It is based on this philosophy that we give our staff flexible working hours, health care and genuine interest in the well-being of all our staff.
- Attractive Employee Value Proposition; AEDC offers a competitive package that is benchmarked on our talent competitors.
- Diversity of professions i.e. Engineering, Commercial Services, Research and Development, Corporate Affairs, Operations, Finance, IT, HR, Legal, Communications, Sales, Customer Care and other cross cutting disciplines.
- Are you an individual with integrity, dedication and commitment? We welcome you to a future of possibilities.
Online Portal For The AEDC Recruitment 2023/2024
Currently, the online portal is not open for application.
This also means that the AEDC recruitment portal for the 2023/2024 employment is not open for application.
Eligible and interested applicants should apply via www.abujaelectricity.com when the portal is officially opened.
How To Apply For AEDC Recruitment 2023/2024
Follow these simple steps to successfully apply for AEDC recruitment online:
- Go to AEDC recruitment portal via www.abujaelectricity.com
- Read further instruction on the official portal
Eligibility/Requirement For AEDC Recruitment 2023/2024
Applicants applying for the 2023 AEDC recruitment should meet the following requirements to stand a chance to be selected for the job:
- Have the necessary academic and professional qualifications with the needed experience.
- Possess the relevant documents/credentials to backup your qualifications.
- You must be willing and able to work in groups to collectively deliver the goal of the organization successfully.
- Have a reliable means of communication to get feedback from AEDC such as functional emails and phone numbers.
Currently, the management of Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) has not fix the deadline for the 2023/2024 online recruitment.
This means that AEDC recruitment for 2023/2024 will soon commence. Keep checking this page for more update.
All You Need To Know
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) is one of the 11 power distribution companies that was successfully privatized and handed over to new investors on 1 November 2013.
- AEDC’s franchise area covers the Federal Capital Territory, Niger, Kogi and Nasarawa States with a total land mass of 133,000 km2.
- Read the job advert carefully and understand same before proceeding to apply
- Study the job description to know where you fit in.
- Read the requirement for the job to know if you are eligible for the job.
- Gather the necessary credentials or documents that will be required for the job (academic qualification, state of origin, personal data, means of identification, ete.)
- Read your application entries two to three times before submitting to avoid errors.
- Always check your email for updates concerning your application.
- Prepare ahead for interview or exams as the case may be by researching about the job in question.
- While waiting for feedback on one job, keep applying for other jobs.
- Ask questions on area you don’t understand about the recruitment process.
- Go straight to the point when writing your resume and CVs.
- Don’t give up on your search for your dream job despite the number of failed attempts.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any question or suggestions? Please leave a comment in the comment section and keep following recruitgist.com for all vacancies in Nigeria and the globe.